Eight women got away with $20,000 in merchandise.
Who knew selling sunglasses could get so scary? A group of eight women described as a “flash mob” descended en masse on a Sunglass Hut outlet in Southern California and made off with $20,000 worth of merchandise. The alarming surveillance video shows a brave store clerk pleading with them to stop, but the women made it out the door and into a waiting SUV. Police are investigating a possible link to a similar “flash mob” robbery of a clothing store in the same region.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder