Company is partnering with USC on health-tracking smart glasses.
VSP Global is staffing up a new Sacramento research center, established in collaboration with the University of Southern California, which will concentrate initially on bringing VSP health-tracking smart eyewear to market. What the company calls “a next-generation product” is expected next year.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder