Company is partnering with USC on health-tracking smart glasses.
VSP Global is staffing up a new Sacramento research center, established in collaboration with the University of Southern California, which will concentrate initially on bringing VSP health-tracking smart eyewear to market. What the company calls “a next-generation product” is expected next year.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says