Architectural Digest likes Krewe du Optic’s “stylish” look.
Architectural Digest tips its hat to the new Krewe du Optic store in a 19th-Century building in the New Orleans French Quarter. “The stylish shop channels the delightful eccentricity and exuberant style for which the city is famous,” says the magazine. “The 900-square-foot space also contains an espresso bar with café seating in an adjacent courtyard, a small plant gallery, a curated selection of home and garden accessories, and a lounge area stocked with art books and magazines. The idea is to entice customers -- locals and tourists alike -- to linger, perhaps have a conversation, or simply take a load off.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses