Co-founder Neil Blumenthal shares staffing secrets.
Warby Parker co-founder Neil Blumenthal shares some of his staffing secrets with The Observer. “One of the top qualities we screen for is being proactive,” he says. “Is this candidate someone whose “work metabolism” burns at a high rate or a sluggish rate? Do they move forward and make decisions or hesitate and delay? Companies are changing more rapidly than ever, and the company best able to keep pace is the one filled with entrepreneurs — people who think creatively and act decisively.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners