Safilo will make and market the line.
Sunglasses and flip-flops: Well, sure. Havaianas, the Brazilian outfit that makes the fashionable flip-flops of that name, has licensed Safilo to produce a line of Havaianas-brand sunglasses. The collection will be designed, developed, manufactured and distributed by Safilo globally, beginning in the second half of next year, reports Footwear News. That means a debut around the time of the Rio Olympics.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners