His date a year ago did not go well.
People get attached to their sunglasses, we know that, but a Philadelphia guy went to extremes to get his favorite pair back from a bad date who inadvertently walked off with them. Ran off with them, more accurately, because the woman interrupted the date to go make a phone call and never came back. For reasons that are not clear, she had his sunglasses in her purse when she did a runner, and the guy has spent a year – a year – pursuing her to get them back. His endless barrage of emails concluded when she finally replied, acknowledging that she had misplaced the glasses, sorry.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs