New line will start at $575.
Two high-profile eyewear companies are joining forces to give a fashion lift to those lenses that in some cases correct colorblindness. EnChroma, which originated the lens, will team with Frameri, the buzz-worthy Cincinnati-based start-up offering more than 700 interchangeable frames (see also: Frameri Says No to “Shark Tank” Investors), to introduce a line of fashion eyewear. Price for the glasses, with EnChroma lenses, reportedly will be $575.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners