This time around, it’s the Aura Project.
Google has gone back to the drawing boards – literally – with its Glass project, assembling a new research team that includes some Amazon Kindle veterans, enlisting top-tier design advice from Luxottica, and rebranding the effort Project Aura. The new name suggests to some that Glass may be coming back as a virtual reality device.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder