Dr. Antonio Turner welcomes technology.
Dr. Antonio Turner has so thoroughly embraced technology in his Indianapolis practice that patients are given an iPad at the door to complete their paperless paperwork. “Information gathered is uploaded onto a device that resembles a credit card. That card is inserted into a machine, and the necessary information is sent electronically to the sophisticated eye exam machine,” reports the Indianapolis Recorder. Says Turner: "I no longer stand and say, 'One or two.' I sit in a chair (across the room) and show you charts."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says