Dr. Antonio Turner welcomes technology.
Dr. Antonio Turner has so thoroughly embraced technology in his Indianapolis practice that patients are given an iPad at the door to complete their paperless paperwork. “Information gathered is uploaded onto a device that resembles a credit card. That card is inserted into a machine, and the necessary information is sent electronically to the sophisticated eye exam machine,” reports the Indianapolis Recorder. Says Turner: "I no longer stand and say, 'One or two.' I sit in a chair (across the room) and show you charts."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder