Collaboration with Eyefly will debut in the spring.
Christian Siriano, the Project Runway winner who introduced “fierce” as a fashion adjective, will collaborate with Eyefly on an eyewear line to debut this spring, says the Baltimore Sun. A Maryland native, Siriano was named to Forbes' "30 Under 30 List for Art & Style" in 2015 after making $6.5 million from his clothing line alone, according to the magazine.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners