Brand jumps in rankings by British firm.
A British outfit that annually rates global brands for “coolness” reports a big surge for Ray-Ban, which moved up from tenth to second on its list for 2015. Apple took the top spot for the fourth consecutive year. “Chanel, one of the most popular brands in the fashion industry, also rose a few notches to No. 8 from being No. 13 in 2014,” reports Tech Times.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'