Brand jumps in rankings by British firm.
A British outfit that annually rates global brands for “coolness” reports a big surge for Ray-Ban, which moved up from tenth to second on its list for 2015. Apple took the top spot for the fourth consecutive year. “Chanel, one of the most popular brands in the fashion industry, also rose a few notches to No. 8 from being No. 13 in 2014,” reports Tech Times.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says