QSpex will send an optician to deliver them in a Smart car.
QSpex Technologies of Atlanta will serve customers at its 100 optical shops in New York City with same-day delivery of prescription glasses – in what the New York Post calls “a spiffy little Smart car.” An optician arrives with the glasses to make sure they fit. QSpex, which raised close to $15 million in funding last year, has opened a 3,000-square-foot facility in the Bronx to service the orders.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses