JAMA Ophthalmology study examined 90,000 adults.
Firstborn children may have a special propensity for developing myopia, according to research published in JAMA Ophthalmology. The report describes a study of 90,000 adults that revealed a “quirky” link between birth order and nearsightedness.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says