JAMA Ophthalmology study examined 90,000 adults.
Firstborn children may have a special propensity for developing myopia, according to research published in JAMA Ophthalmology. The report describes a study of 90,000 adults that revealed a “quirky” link between birth order and nearsightedness.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says