JAMA Ophthalmology study examined 90,000 adults.
Firstborn children may have a special propensity for developing myopia, according to research published in JAMA Ophthalmology. The report describes a study of 90,000 adults that revealed a “quirky” link between birth order and nearsightedness.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Marchon Inks Licensing Deal with Longchamp
- Bausch & Lomb: Universal Pricing for Contacts Is Over
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M