Product was first announced last year.
Google reportedly has been awarded a U.S. patent for what may be a solar-powered smart contact lens. Google first announced its plans to develop smart contact lenses last year, according to a British website.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M
- ABB Optical Group Offers Free Scleral Lens Education
- Woman Claims She Was Blinded by Cosmetic Contact Lenses