Product was first announced last year.
Google reportedly has been awarded a U.S. patent for what may be a solar-powered smart contact lens. Google first announced its plans to develop smart contact lenses last year, according to a British website.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says