More than 30 years of experience gives him an eye.
Veteran Florida eyewear retailer Edward Beiner, who has learned a thing or two about emerging brands in his 30-plus years in the business, shares with a Sarasota magazine his predictions of the next big names in eyewear design: Blake Kuwahara and Jacques Marie Mage. “Blake has been designing eyewear for many years, but his last collection tops it all,” says Beiner. “Each pair is like a frame within a frame. Jacques is equally as amazing. He designs incredible acetate frames with the most interesting 8mm-thick material. He makes them look as though they float.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners