More than 30 years of experience gives him an eye.
Veteran Florida eyewear retailer Edward Beiner, who has learned a thing or two about emerging brands in his 30-plus years in the business, shares with a Sarasota magazine his predictions of the next big names in eyewear design: Blake Kuwahara and Jacques Marie Mage. “Blake has been designing eyewear for many years, but his last collection tops it all,” says Beiner. “Each pair is like a frame within a frame. Jacques is equally as amazing. He designs incredible acetate frames with the most interesting 8mm-thick material. He makes them look as though they float.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says