The “Billie” model will be sold by Tura.
After 15 years behind a desk, an optometry practice manager in Kansas has branched out to produce a pair of frames that took top prize in Tura’s recent design competition. Her coral-colored, semi-cat eye frames with rhinestones on the sides will be marketed by Tura as the “Billie” model, after Billie Sellers, who says, “It’s quite something that a kid from Kansas can win a contest like this.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says