The “Billie” model will be sold by Tura.
After 15 years behind a desk, an optometry practice manager in Kansas has branched out to produce a pair of frames that took top prize in Tura’s recent design competition. Her coral-colored, semi-cat eye frames with rhinestones on the sides will be marketed by Tura as the “Billie” model, after Billie Sellers, who says, “It’s quite something that a kid from Kansas can win a contest like this.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says