The “Billie” model will be sold by Tura.
After 15 years behind a desk, an optometry practice manager in Kansas has branched out to produce a pair of frames that took top prize in Tura’s recent design competition. Her coral-colored, semi-cat eye frames with rhinestones on the sides will be marketed by Tura as the “Billie” model, after Billie Sellers, who says, “It’s quite something that a kid from Kansas can win a contest like this.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder