Video reports on a public health hero in Nepal.
An ophthalmologist who has personally cured more than 100,000 of his Nepalese countrymen of cataract blindness is profiled in a compelling video by New York Times reporter Nicholas Kristof.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'