Video reports on a public health hero in Nepal.
An ophthalmologist who has personally cured more than 100,000 of his Nepalese countrymen of cataract blindness is profiled in a compelling video by New York Times reporter Nicholas Kristof.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners