Cutler and Gross decorates with its own product.
London’s uber-hip sunglass emporium Cutler and Gross, established in the ’70s by a pair of optometry students, is no stranger to celebrities, having shielded the pupils of such as Rihanna and Elton John. But the company, which works with Victoria on her eponymous eyewear collection, has opened a Los Angeles store with but one decorating motif: its own glasses, streaming along the walls. Vogue noticed.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says