The e-commerce giant is having another growth spurt.
“Even after traditional retailers have collectively spent billions of dollars to try to capture web demand,” reports Reuters, "a poll shows that 51 percent of U.S. adults plan to do most of their online shopping at Amazon,” reports Reuters. A columnist for the Tampa Bay Times profiles the e-commerce behemoth, noting that the company’s shares “have doubled in value so far in 2015, pushing Amazon into the world's 10 largest companies by stock market value, where it jockeys for position with General Electric and is far ahead of Wal-Mart.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners