The e-commerce giant is having another growth spurt.
“Even after traditional retailers have collectively spent billions of dollars to try to capture web demand,” reports Reuters, "a poll shows that 51 percent of U.S. adults plan to do most of their online shopping at Amazon,” reports Reuters. A columnist for the Tampa Bay Times profiles the e-commerce behemoth, noting that the company’s shares “have doubled in value so far in 2015, pushing Amazon into the world's 10 largest companies by stock market value, where it jockeys for position with General Electric and is far ahead of Wal-Mart.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'