IBM survey says half of all shoppers will use phones instore.
More than 40 percent of the online traffic and about 20 percent of sales this Thanksgiving weekend will come from smart phones, according to an IBM survey, reports Reuters. “About half of those surveyed said they would use their mobile phones while shopping in stores this holiday season, for such things as making price comparisons, taking photos or researching products. Last year, only about 42 percent of respondents said they would use their phones while shopping.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling
- A Common Food Could Protect Against Key Cause of Vision Loss