Retail writer also predicts an end to cash payments.
Retailers will increase their efforts to make shopping an experience rather than just a transaction, according to a writer in a apparel trade magazine. “You must provide an interactive, enlightening experience at each point of contact with each customer,” he says, in an article predicting five common retail practices that will be obsolete by 2018. Also, he says, prepare to say farewell to cash payments and subtle marketing.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder