Retail writer also predicts an end to cash payments.
Retailers will increase their efforts to make shopping an experience rather than just a transaction, according to a writer in a apparel trade magazine. “You must provide an interactive, enlightening experience at each point of contact with each customer,” he says, in an article predicting five common retail practices that will be obsolete by 2018. Also, he says, prepare to say farewell to cash payments and subtle marketing.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says