Company will donate up to $10 million to vision charity.
Revo has introduced its sunglass collection developed in collaboration with U2 lead singer and activist Bono, who suffers from glaucoma. Revo will donate $10 from the sale of every pair of Revo sunglasses, including Bono’s “Vision over Visibility” collection, up to a total of $10 million to the “Buy Vision, Give Sight” initiative, reports Forbes. The Vision over Visibility collection features Revo’s pioneering lens technology and includes five frame styles inspired by Bono. Each style will retail for $249.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder