Costa is among manufacturers making eco-conscious choices.
Calling eco-consciousness “a small, but growing trend in optical,” Optometry Times reports on Costa’s recent efforts to “keep it green” with a manufacturing switch from petroleum-based resins to plant-based resins.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners