Costa is among manufacturers making eco-conscious choices.
Calling eco-consciousness “a small, but growing trend in optical,” Optometry Times reports on Costa’s recent efforts to “keep it green” with a manufacturing switch from petroleum-based resins to plant-based resins.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder