But researchers warn that doesn’t mean pregnant women should be getting high.
A team of Canadian researchers is reporting that “Babies exposed to marijuana in the womb showed a significant improvement in their ability as preschoolers to track moving objects,” according to a report. But a spokesman “warned that the results don't mean people should smoke marijuana while pregnant in the hopes of producing babies with improved vision.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder