Those old-school clip-ons are back, and Warby Parker’s got ‘em.
Warby Parker cofounder Neil Blumenthal has taken on the task of resurrecting clip-on -- a/k/a "Dad”-style – sunglasses. "Dads were onto something," he tells InStyle, in an interview about WP’s new line of $195 clip-ons. They’re functional, he says; “they (just) didn't have the right style or design sensibility." The new line fixes that with leather-wrapped stainless steel. Of course, clip-ons have actually been back for a while, as INVISION reported last year. Watch for our round-up of new styles available to and through independent eyecare pros in the January 2016 INVISION.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M
- ABB Optical Group Offers Free Scleral Lens Education
- Woman Claims She Was Blinded by Cosmetic Contact Lenses