Those old-school clip-ons are back, and Warby Parker’s got ‘em.
Warby Parker cofounder Neil Blumenthal has taken on the task of resurrecting clip-on -- a/k/a "Dad”-style – sunglasses. "Dads were onto something," he tells InStyle, in an interview about WP’s new line of $195 clip-ons. They’re functional, he says; “they (just) didn't have the right style or design sensibility." The new line fixes that with leather-wrapped stainless steel. Of course, clip-ons have actually been back for a while, as INVISION reported last year. Watch for our round-up of new styles available to and through independent eyecare pros in the January 2016 INVISION.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says