Writer/runner says they are so comfortable she forgets she has them on.
The newly launched District Vision line gets a rave from a Vogue contributor for injecting a design aesthetic into sports sunglasses. The writer, a runner, says “I … don’t run in those big wraparound shades (because, ugh, aesthetics).” She praises the new brand for form and function and wearability. “About a mile (into a run),” she writes, “I realized that, once again, I’d forgotten I was even wearing the District Vision sunglasses. Which, when it comes to shades for running, is exactly the point: You forget you’ve got them on, so you can focus on all the other things that are bothering you.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says