Jins opened first U.S store in August.
“Japanese eyewear-maker Jin Co., which offers low-price glasses ender the brand name Jins, aims to expand its business overseas amid a shrinking domestic market,” reports Japan Times. In an interview, CEO Hitoshi Tanaka said the U.S. market will be among its targets. The firm opened its first U.S. store in San Francisco in August.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says