Jins opened first U.S store in August.
“Japanese eyewear-maker Jin Co., which offers low-price glasses ender the brand name Jins, aims to expand its business overseas amid a shrinking domestic market,” reports Japan Times. In an interview, CEO Hitoshi Tanaka said the U.S. market will be among its targets. The firm opened its first U.S. store in San Francisco in August.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners