Jins opened first U.S store in August.
“Japanese eyewear-maker Jin Co., which offers low-price glasses ender the brand name Jins, aims to expand its business overseas amid a shrinking domestic market,” reports Japan Times. In an interview, CEO Hitoshi Tanaka said the U.S. market will be among its targets. The firm opened its first U.S. store in San Francisco in August.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder