Revamped design targets business customers.
Following the discontinuation of Google Glass last January, the tech giant is bringing its smart eyewear back to life. New enhancements made to the Internet-connected headset include a more durable build, a faster processor, a larger prism (the display where users view content), improved battery life, and a hinge allowing the device to fold, according to a report from 9 to 5 Google.
The tech giant is calling this new version of Glass the “Enterprise Edition,” signaling Google’s desire to make its smart eyewear more appealing to the business segment.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says