California duo presses their luck and gets away with it – for now.
A couple who swiped 10 pairs of eyeglasses valued at about $400 each from an optometry clinic in Fremont, CA last week has been caught on camera for the second time, CBS SF Bay Area reports. “They were being really nice to all the patients,” said office manager Duy Phamn, adding that they had been caught on surveillance video at a clinic in San Jose a few months ago. “They just came in, looked around and while my employees were busy took the glasses and pocketed.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says