Canadian team recommends further study.
Canadian researchers have detected a possible relationship between antidepressants and binocular vision disorder, which affects approximately 20 percent of the population. Scientists at Waterloo University stress that "an association does not establish that one causes the other, but rather that they co-exist," while concluding that their study “certainly suggests a need for further exploration.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says