Oliver Peoples, for the people.
Upon his return from a family vacation in Hawaii, President Barack Obama was spotted wearing a new pair of shades that caught the eye of Jonathan Evans at Esquire magazine. He writes: “The squared-off shape, matte black frames, and tinted green lenses all came together to give them a modern look with just a dash of vintage inspiration.” He adds that the sunglasses are by California-based brand Oliver Peoples and are available for $485.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners