He claims the “King of Rock and Roll” and the “Rocket Man” as clients.
John Cottam described himself to KSL as a “little guy from a little town,” but he’s found a way to earn some big-time business. The report says that Cottam, the owner of The Spectacle in Salt Lake City, has earned the title of “Optician to the Stars” after servicing icons such as Elvis Presley and Elton John. One of his more noteworthy creations is the sunglasses that Elvis wore when he met President Nixon in 1970, depicted here.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M
- ABB Optical Group Offers Free Scleral Lens Education
- Woman Claims She Was Blinded by Cosmetic Contact Lenses