The message doesn’t focus on the product.
Some of the most effective marketing concepts are the ones that say more about the product by saying less. Such was the case for Warby Parker’s #seesummerbetter campaign, which the National Retail Federation calls innovative for marrying the product with lifestyle and experience. The campaign, as the NRF describes it, “encouraged consumers to ‘enjoy the ride’ of the season by downloading a map of must-see destinations across the United States, along with a Spotify playlist. Woven throughout, naturally, were the hottest styles in sunglasses.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says