The message doesn’t focus on the product.
Some of the most effective marketing concepts are the ones that say more about the product by saying less. Such was the case for Warby Parker’s #seesummerbetter campaign, which the National Retail Federation calls innovative for marrying the product with lifestyle and experience. The campaign, as the NRF describes it, “encouraged consumers to ‘enjoy the ride’ of the season by downloading a map of must-see destinations across the United States, along with a Spotify playlist. Woven throughout, naturally, were the hottest styles in sunglasses.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses