It starts with knowing the statistics.
Optometrist Gary Morgan wrote a blog for Healio in which he outlines some ways in which practices can use digital eye strain to augment business. Citing statistics from the 2016 Digital Eye Strain Report by the Vision Council, he writes that parents are growing concerned about the effects that digital devices are having on their children’s eyes, prompting him to ask: “Isn’t this a perfect opportunity for us to empower parents, discussing blue light protective lenses as a way to protect their children?” The Vision Council’s report, he says, is worth a close read for all the stats that can be used to create marketing opportunities.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud