It starts with knowing the statistics.
Optometrist Gary Morgan wrote a blog for Healio in which he outlines some ways in which practices can use digital eye strain to augment business. Citing statistics from the 2016 Digital Eye Strain Report by the Vision Council, he writes that parents are growing concerned about the effects that digital devices are having on their children’s eyes, prompting him to ask: “Isn’t this a perfect opportunity for us to empower parents, discussing blue light protective lenses as a way to protect their children?” The Vision Council’s report, he says, is worth a close read for all the stats that can be used to create marketing opportunities.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says