It starts with knowing the statistics.
Optometrist Gary Morgan wrote a blog for Healio in which he outlines some ways in which practices can use digital eye strain to augment business. Citing statistics from the 2016 Digital Eye Strain Report by the Vision Council, he writes that parents are growing concerned about the effects that digital devices are having on their children’s eyes, prompting him to ask: “Isn’t this a perfect opportunity for us to empower parents, discussing blue light protective lenses as a way to protect their children?” The Vision Council’s report, he says, is worth a close read for all the stats that can be used to create marketing opportunities.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder