Many business owners neglect search visibility.
It’s not enough for small businesses to merely have a website. That’s the message of Toby Nwazor, who writes about the importance of investing in search-engine optimization for The Huffington Post. He lists four compelling reasons why business owners should allocate some of their marketing budgets to SEO, suggesting that it’s one way in which competitors can take business from you. “All you need to do to confirm this is to perform a search of the product or service you offer within your locality. You will be surprised to see your competition's websites coming up on the first page. Guess what, that is the reason they are ahead,” he writes.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear