Many business owners neglect search visibility.
It’s not enough for small businesses to merely have a website. That’s the message of Toby Nwazor, who writes about the importance of investing in search-engine optimization for The Huffington Post. He lists four compelling reasons why business owners should allocate some of their marketing budgets to SEO, suggesting that it’s one way in which competitors can take business from you. “All you need to do to confirm this is to perform a search of the product or service you offer within your locality. You will be surprised to see your competition's websites coming up on the first page. Guess what, that is the reason they are ahead,” he writes.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs