A 71-second video takes an artistic peak inside the manufacturing process.
With the recent launch of a new sunglass line, fashion designer Victoria Beckham decided to illustrate how her eyewear gets made. Pop culture website Bustle writes very enthusiastically of a 71-second video which goes inside her Italian factory located in the quaint town of Valdobbiadene: “This whole video is pretty genius — it gives us an inside look into exactly how each pair of eyewear is made. And to me, it's nice knowing how the process works. It makes me feel closer to the brand.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners