It will be the company’s first location in New York outside of Manhattan.
The Wall Street Journal reports that Warby Parker has signed a 10-year lease to open a new shop in Cobble Hill, a Brooklyn community with a burgeoning creative class that’s gradually luring more national retailers. The new store will be the company’s fourth in New York; the other three locations are in Manhattan. Co-founder Neil Blumenthal told the WSJ that the company is aiming to open the Brooklyn shop this spring. ““Everyone already thought we were based in Brooklyn, so we thought it was time to open a store there,” he says.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says