Six different styles showcase “quirk and color.”
J. Crew has launched what The New York Times is calling the retailer’s “first full-fledged sunglasses collection.” The article says there are six different styles, with 18 versions across five different frames for women and nine versions across three different frames for men. Speaking with the NYT, J. Crew President Jenna Lyons says that “quirk and color” define the new sunglasses. You can see all the variations of each style on J. Crew’s website, with each pair retailing between $98-$118.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says