The tech giant’s retention rate is at an all-time high.
Speaking with Fast Company, Apple’s head of retail Angela Ahrendts discussed the company’s lauded work culture in the context of its 81 percent employee retention rate, which is the highest it’s ever been. Apple’s goal, she says, is to simply make employees feel connected to the company. “They feel like one Apple,” she says. “They don’t feel like they’re just somebody over here working with customers. I don’t see them as retail employees. I see them as executives in the company who are touching the customers with the products that Jony [Ive] and the team took years to build.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says