On the day of the Iowa caucuses, here’s a primer on each candidate’s small-biz platform.
From tax reform to a minimum-wage increase to another health care overhaul, there are a host of political changes that each of the four leading presidential candidates are promising as Iowans head to caucus sites today. Forbes summarizes what each of Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, Marco Rubio and Carly Fiorina believe regarding the principle issues impacting small businesses. Though the writer is bent on broadcasting his anti-Trump bias – evidenced by a cliché attempt at nicknaming him “your drunk uncle at Thanksgiving” – the article is still a handy guide to helping small business owners decide which candidate would help them the most.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says