This is an emerging trend in eyewear shop design.
You may have remembered that last month we highlighted an eyewear shop in Greece that was featured in Dezeen magazine for its ultra-modern design. Well, Dezeen found another such shop located in the Netherlands, a new retail location for Dutch eyewear maker Ace & Tate that was designed by architecture firm Occult Studio. With an interior inspired by a contemporary art gallery, all the furniture and accessories were custom-made, and the glasses are displayed on a minimal wall-mounted shelving system that “acknowledges the products as its central element,” Occult Studio told the magazine.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'