The sunglass designer has reintroduced three frames from its archives.
Ray-Ban has unveiled its 2016 spring/summer collection, which includes a retro-chic retake of its classic 1980s Gatsby frame, Frontier magazine writes. The article says that Gatsby “has been redefined with a distinctive highbrow design and modern finishes” and features a “rounded acetate shape of the frame is contrasted by the high profile polished golden metal double bridge.” The sunglass designer also reintroduced its Clubmaster and Round shapes while launching a new frame called Clubround, which is aimed at “modern intellectuals.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners