Eyewear designer commended for its goodwill.
Fast Company has published its annual list of the most innovative companies, which consists of an overall top 50 ranking as well as top 10 rankings for a number of sectors, including retail. Making the cut is Warby Parker, which the business publication recognized for its brick-and-mortar strategy as well as its commitment to local communities. The retail list also includes companies that have blazed new e-commerce paths in their respective industries, such as Farfetch and Everlane.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says