Eyewear designer commended for its goodwill.
Fast Company has published its annual list of the most innovative companies, which consists of an overall top 50 ranking as well as top 10 rankings for a number of sectors, including retail. Making the cut is Warby Parker, which the business publication recognized for its brick-and-mortar strategy as well as its commitment to local communities. The retail list also includes companies that have blazed new e-commerce paths in their respective industries, such as Farfetch and Everlane.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says