The company is looking for three gifted students.
Italian eyewear manufacturer Safilo is launching a mentorship program that will give three aspiring students opportunities with the company to develop their design acumen, Luxury Daily writes. The article says that the program “is designed to pass down Safilo’s specific craftsmanship and expertise to the next generation of eyewear makers.” One of the three students chosen will develop a piece that will be manufactured and distributed by Safilo. The deadline to apply to the program is May 25.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder