New line coming next spring.
A Japanese eyewear manufacturer is developing a line of eyeglasses attached with sensors that monitor the wearer’s eye movements and relay them to a smartphone. The glasses can prevent dozing off while driving if a smartphone alarm is set to go off when the data suggest a driver is drowsy. The Meme (pronounced “mee-mu”) glasses from Jin Co. are expected on the market next spring.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'