Frames will have MSRPs starting at $125.
Proof sunglasses, an Idaho-based company founded in 2010 by three brothers, is preparing to roll out a line of eyewear crafted of fully recyclable aluminum. Each frame features spring-loaded hinges, polarized lenses, wood accents on the temples and fully adjustable ear and nose pieces. The collection features three silhouettes and is available on Kickstarter – where the project has already raised more than $24,000 – with pre-order pricing starting at $75. Once the project concludes, the collection will have MSRPs starting at $125.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder