Frames will have MSRPs starting at $125.
Proof sunglasses, an Idaho-based company founded in 2010 by three brothers, is preparing to roll out a line of eyewear crafted of fully recyclable aluminum. Each frame features spring-loaded hinges, polarized lenses, wood accents on the temples and fully adjustable ear and nose pieces. The collection features three silhouettes and is available on Kickstarter – where the project has already raised more than $24,000 – with pre-order pricing starting at $75. Once the project concludes, the collection will have MSRPs starting at $125.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says