Fashion label switches eyewear licensing partners.
Valentino has signed a 10-year licensing deal with Luxottica that covers design, manufacturing and distribution, the Fashion Times reports. The article says that Valentino was previously under contract with Marchon Eyewear. The fashion label’s first eyewear collection with Luxottica will hit the market at the beginning of 2017.
“I believe that Luxottica is the ideal partner to develop a project of great quality and consistent with our brand values in high-end eyewear where we aim to replicate the success of our key product categories, including apparel and accessories,” Valentino CEO Stefano Sassi said in a release announcing the deal.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners