Company receives brand-building award.
Costa was recently named a 2016 Worldwide Top Cult Brand and honored at an annual awards gala called The Gathering, which was held in Canada from Feb. 3-4. Other companies honored for building “cult-like” brands were lululemon, VICE Media, Converse, AirBnB, The Movember Foundation, Carhartt, The Chive, Molson Canadian, Maple Leafs Sports & Entertainment and Car2Go. “It’s certainly an honor to be recognized as one of the top cult brands in the world,” said Al Perkinson, vice president of marketing for Costa, in a release. “We’d like to include thanks to our loyal fan base as part of this achievement – they’re the ones who’ve helped to shape our story and shared our conservation message around the world. We look forward to sharing our success with them in the years to come.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners