There are also four things you should avoid.
Writing for the Huffington Post, 99MediaLab.com created this nifty infographic that shows the 50 features which should be included on a small business website. The article says that many small enterprises settle for creating a website that basically amounts to an online business card, but suggests that putting in the extra effort can help you separate your shop from the competition. There are also four things that should, if possible, be avoided: Flash elements, background music, broken links and videos uploaded to the website’s server.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says