There are also four things you should avoid.
Writing for the Huffington Post, 99MediaLab.com created this nifty infographic that shows the 50 features which should be included on a small business website. The article says that many small enterprises settle for creating a website that basically amounts to an online business card, but suggests that putting in the extra effort can help you separate your shop from the competition. There are also four things that should, if possible, be avoided: Flash elements, background music, broken links and videos uploaded to the website’s server.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling