UV protection is only the primary reason for wearing them.
An editor of Golf Digest says he is among the many golfers who don’t like wearing sunglasses while playing because they interfere with the game. But, he says, he wears them because there are several reasons beyond UV-protection for doing so – among them the possibility of a better game. “Prolonged squinting can increase tension,” he writes. “Anytime a muscle group stays in a contracted state for long periods, it tends to have a contagious affect on other muscles. You’ll find yourself gripping the club tighter and possibly restricting your body turn.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'